Figaro - EdT 2.5oz
Bold and seductive like the Figaro from Beaumarchais’ plays, Figaro by Lubin takes liberties with conventions much like the character that inspired it. An extremely original unisex fragrance, its construction is based on the daring opposition of vetiver and fig, which starts out green and ends up with gentle amber and woody base notes.
At the heart of this fragrance is a counterpoint of vetiver and fig brightened by notes of apple, clover and plum. Cilantro evokes the green of nature and seaside pines, mingling with ocean breezes. These woody, amber tones finally give way to vetiver, sandalwood, tonka bean and benzoin balm base notes.
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, bergamot, pink pepper, pine
- Middle Notes: Fig, apple, coriander, clove
- Base Notes: Vetiver, styrax, sandalwood, tonka bean
- Olfactive Group: Woody / Leather
- Perfumer: Thomas Fontaine
- Created: 2010