Gin Fizz - EdP 3.4oz
In 1955, a star captivated the crowds: appearing in films by Alfred Hitchcock or John Ford, playing alongside James Stewart and Cary Grant, she embodied the very elegance of America. Her mysterious charm even captured the heart of a Prince! It was in honour of her extraordinary beauty that Henri Giboulet created a perfume for Lubin which marked the decade; a very chic perfume, sparkling and fresh, evoking the cocktail in fashion that year in the ‘American bars’ of Paris, Gin Fizz.
Gin Fizz follows its initial notes of hesperidia and greens with the very Parisian elegance of iris, enriched with a floral bouquet of jasmine and rose, finally coming to rest on a bed of precious woods.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, lemon, mandarin, juniper berry
- Middle Notes: Iris, galbanum, orange blossom, rose, jasmine
- Base Notes: Lily, benzoin, iris, vetiver, oak moss, white musk
- Olfactive Group: Citrus / Floral
- Perfumer: René Giboulet, 1955, actualized in 2009 by Thomas Fontaine
- Created: 1955, updated in 2009