Hammam Bouquet - EdT 3.4oz
Inspired by the scent of the Turkish Baths on Jermyn Street, Piccadilly, Hammam Bouquet is an daring oriental created by William Penhaligon in 1872.
Animalic and golden, it is warm and mature, redolent of old books, powdered resins and ancient rooms. At its heart is dusky Turkish rose, with jasmine, woods, musk and powdery orris. Heady and glamorous, Hammam Bouquet is evocative of the Edwardian era of decadence and excess.
- Top Notes: Lavender, bergamot
- Middle Notes: Rose Otto, cedarwood, orris, jasmine
- Base Notes: Amber, musk, sandalwood
- Olfactive Group: Oriental
- Perfumer: William Penhaligon
- Created: 1872