Les Nuits d'Hadrien - EdT Men's Flacon 3.4oz
More than 20 years after Eau d'Hadrien, composed by Annick Goutal after reading the novel "Memories of Hadrien" from Marguerite Yourcenar, her daughter Camille and Isabelle Doyen offer us a new interpretation of that book, by creating Les Nuits d'Hadrien.
A succession of fresh and spicy chords to evoke a new enrapturing story of Italy, at night...
This fragrance takes off with the sparkling scent of citrus: bergamot, Sicilian lemon, green and acidic tangerine.
Its middle notes then become warmer with touches of Mediterranean cypress, basil leaves, Egyptian cumin, and juniper berry.
The sensuality of ylang-ylang mixes with the rough aroma of sandalwood, amber, patchouli, and vanilla offers a remarkable oriental base.
- Top Notes: Lemon, mandarin, bergamot, galbanum
- Middle Notes: Basil, cumin
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, cypress, amber, musk
- Olfactive Group: Citrus / Oriental
- Perfumer: Camille Goutal and Isabelle Doyen
- Created: 2003