Levantium - EdT 3.4oz
Lavish mounds of rum and spices, flowers, woods and resins all found their way to London, stacked high in the warehouses and around the wharves. Levantium opens with a shot of rum-like davana and absinthe, and the glittering warmth of saffron.
The opulent floral heart of rose, jasmine and ylang ylang is given a piquant kick by clove and cardamom, whilst a luxurious and resinous base of oud, amber, myrrh and vanilla is buoyed by smoky guaiac, sandalwood and musk.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, davana, saffron, absinthe
- Middle Notes: Rose, jamine, violet, clove, cardamom, ylang ylang, peach
- Base Notes: Amber, myrrh, guac wood, sandalwood, cedar wood, oud, patchouli, musk, vanilla, malltol
- Olfactive Group: Oriental
- Perfumer: Bertrand Duchaufour
- Created: 2014