Lothair - EdP 3.4oz
Inspired by the famous Tea Clipper Ships that navigated the globe to bring exotic wares to British shores, Lothair opens with the salty tang of grapefruit and juniper, and a brilliant green sensation from fig leaf.
The smoky heart of black tea is softened by fig milk and magnolia, sailing into an ambergris, cedar and wenge woods base, reminiscent of the varnished decks of these elegant ships.
- Top Notes: Red Berries, juniper berry, cardamom, bergamot, grapefruit, fig leaf
- Middle Notes: Fig milk, lavender, magnolia, gerarnium, black tea
- Base Notes: Vanilla, musk, cedarwood, ambergris, wenge, oakmoss
- Olfactive Group: Aromatic
- Perfumer: Bertrand Duchaufour
- Created: 2014