Paestum Rose - Eau de Parfum 3.4oz
Extolled by Virgil and considered sacred for their divine beauty, the roses of Paestum, a town near modern day Naples, inspire the new fragrance by Eau d'Italie. Like a precious offering, Paestum Rose is presented on a luxurious layer of dusky incense.
The silky petals of rose are touched with the sweetness of myrrh and the resinous warmth of black pepper, while the transparent floral nuances of osmanthus and peony contrast with the sensual darkness of cedar and wenge woods creating a memorable composition.
- TOP NOTES: Davana, black and pink pepper, coriander
- MIDDLE NOTES: Rose, frankincense, osmanthus
- BASE NOTES: Myrrh, opoponax, papyrus
- OLFACTIVE GROUP: Floral / Spice
- PERFUMER: Bertrand Duchaufour
- CREATED: 2006