Sienne l'Hiver - Eau de Parfum 3.4oz
The Gothic elegance of Siena on a cold winter day is the inspiration for Sienne L'Hiver. The composition blends the scents of roasted chestnuts, incense from churches decorated for Christmas, and frost touched soil. The delicate verdancy of the top notes of violet leaf and geranium gives way to the alluring earthiness of iris.
A hint of black olive and white truffle in the heart alludes to the region's edible treasures. The whispers of smoke in the woody base lend the same mystery to the composition that pervades the paintings of Sienese masters.
- TOP NOTES: Geranium, violet, fern
- MIDDLE NOTES: Iris, white truffle, olibanum
- BASE NOTES: Hay, labdanum, guaiac wood
- OLFACTIVE GROUP: Fougere / Woody
- PERFUMER: Bertrand Duchaufour
- CREATED: 2006