Timbuktu - EdT
Timbuktu, a mysterious Eau de Toilette inspired by an ancient perfume ritual practiced by the women of Mali. Discovered by master perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour while travelling in the mystical West African region. "Wusulan" is an indigenous art of perfume, traditionally handed down from mother to daughter as a magical spell to seduce and keep one's beloved.
A rich and intoxicating aroma with top notes of green mango are complemented by pink pepper berries and cardamom. Middle notes are a dense blend of the precious karo karounde flower with its floral, herbal and spicy scent, combined with smoky incense and essence of papyrus wood. The base notes feature balms and spices, patchouli, myrrh and vetiver. A wild, bewitching, mysterious potion with woody overtones and spices from far away.
- Top Notes: Green mango, pink pepper, cardamom
- Middle Notes: Karo karounde flower, incense, papyrus wood
- Base Notes: Patchouli, myrrh, vetiver
- Olfactive Group: Woody / Spicy
- Perfumer: Bertrand Duchaufour
- Created: 2004