Vaara - EdP 3.4oz
The fragrance begins with a delicious blend of coriander and carrot seeds, creamy saffron and juicy quince: ingredients discovered during his trips to local markets in Jodhpur.
The heart of Vaara belongs to the gardens of Balsamand, the Maharaja’s summer palace, with two glorious roses blended elegantly with a billowing white note of Indian magnolia, a touch of freesia and a whisper of iris.
The fragrance settles into a luscious combination of honey, white musks and resins dripping over an aromatic base of tonka, cedarwood and sandalwood.
- Top Notes: Quince, rose, carrot seed, coriander, saffron
- Middle Notes: Morrocan rose, Bulgarian rose, freesia, magnolia, peony, iris
- Base Notes: Honey, musk, cedarwood, sandalwood, bezoin, tonka bean
- Olfactive Group: Oriental
- Perfumer: Bertrand Duchaufour
- Created: 2013