Manoa - Eau de Parfum
In the heart of Inca country lies Manoa, the City of Gold. Legend has it that El Dorado, a young man entirely covered in gold, would carry the offerings of his people aboard a diamond-studded boat once a year. He would navigate on an immaculate lake to unload these gifts on Manoa, an island formed over time by the accumulation of treasures. Manoa is the house of the sun, a lively honeycomb that offers its nectar only to the most adventurous.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, lemon
- Middle Notes: Ginger, iris, cypress
- Base Notes: Tonka, vanilla, opoponax, labdanum
- Olfactive Group: Oriental
- Perfumer: Alienor Massenet
- Created: 2010