Arabie - Eau de Parfum
Serge Lutens hommage to the Arabian dream. A solar, rich and mysterious woody fragrance where cedar and sandalwood resin are enriched by candied mandarin peel, dried figs and dates spiced with nutmeg, cumin and clove.
Bayleaf, balsamic resins and Siamese benzoin make the fragrance soft and silky, almost even medicinal. Once applied to the skin, the fragrance reveals its sensuality and many rich facets.
- Top Notes: Balsam, cardamom, mandarin
- Middle Notes: Fig, myrrh, sandalwood, cedarwood
- Base Notes: Tobacco, tonka bean, dried fruit, caraway, musk
- Olfactive Group: Oriental
- Perfumer: Christopher Sheldrake
- Created: 2000