Ballerina No. 2 - Eau de Parfum 3.4oz
The Ballerina rose which is also known as "Rosa Ballerina" produces a pastel cloud of small pink flowers with lighter centers evoking a ballet of young dancers.
A rose and magnolia accord on a woody base, for a fragrance with strong character.
Rosa Ballerina No.1 was created in 2014 by Marie-Hélène Rogeon and perfumer Delphine Lebeau.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, raspberry, bergamot
- Middle Notes: Rose, magnolia, violet, eglantine, iris
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, patchouli, ambrette seeds, vanilla, amber
- Olfactive Group: Woody Floral
- Perfumer: Benoist Lapouza
- Created: 2014