Caligna - Eau de Parfum 3.4oz
"Take a stroll through the Grasse countryside, where mountains and the Mediterranean meet..."
With Caligna, L'Artisan Parfumeur honors an emblematic but less well-known ingredient of the Grasse region, in the South of France: clary sage. Aromatic, fresh and slightly woody, the sage reveals in Caligna the richness of its facets.
Married to notes of fig and a jasmine marmalade accord, the sage is enhanced by an incredible freshness and luminosity. Finally, the warm woody effect of the perfume's base comes from the resinous depth of lentisque - a native plan of the maquis - and from pine redolent of Mediterranean hill sides.
- Top Notes: Clary sage, rose, fig, mandarin tree leaves
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, lentisque, violet
- Base Notes: Pine needles, oak, ambroxan
- Olfactive Group: Aromatic
- Perfumer: Dora Baghriche-Arnaud
- Created: 2013