Magnolia Romana - Eau de Parfum
The scent of magnolias surrounding Villa Borghese in Rome lends a magical effect to an already enchanted place. The polished marble of the weather worn temples seems to take on a special luster in the summer when the aroma of blooming magnolias citrusy and sweet, cool and spicy become enhanced by the warm sun.
Magnolia Romana by Eau d'Italie simultaneously captures the effervescent and languid facets of summers in Rome. The brilliance of basil and lemon leaves is set against the delicate sweetness of neroli. The voluptuous notes of rose, magnolia and tuberose are wrapped in hay and cedarwood. It is a scent of sunshine, of hot white petals and of fresh Roman breeze.
- TOP NOTES: Basil, lemon leaves, cypress
- MIDDLE NOTES: Magnolia, lotus, ozonic notes
- BASE NOTES: Cedar, hay, white musk
- OLFACTIVE GROUP: Floral / Green
- PERFUMER: Bertrand Duchaufour
- CREATED: 2008