Noir Epices - EdP
The defining feature of Noir Epices is its avoidance of vanilla and other sweet notes to smooth the rough edges of the spices. Instead, perfumer Michel Roudnitska crafts each layer of the composition with painstaking precision, relying on the interplay of spicy and woody facets to create a beautifully balanced fragrance.
Noir Epices offers every spice in its composition—cinnamon, clove, pepper, nutmeg—as a precious jewel set against a woody backdrop inflected with orange and rose.
- Top Notes: Orange, rose, geranium
- Middle Notes: Nutmeg, cinnamon, clove
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, patchouli, pepper
- Olfactive Group: Oriental / Spicy
- Perfumer: Michel Roudnitska
- Created: 2000