Portrait of a Lady - EdP
Named after the Victorian era novel by Henry James, Portrait of a Lady tells a bewitching story of spices and roses. The initial bright opening of cinnamon and raspberry belies the dark, sensual heart of the composition. The roses are rendered as mysterious and dusky, veiled in smoky layers of incense and sandalwood.
The crisp, dry amber lends a refined, modern character to the fragrance, while a touch of patchouli—a nod to the Victorian fascination with the East—gives it an exotic flair. A fragrance that would certainly befit the passionate, spirited character of Isabel Archer!
- Top Notes: Cinnamon, raspberry
- Middle Notes: Rose, sandalwood, incense
- Base Notes: Amber, patchouli
- Olfactive Group: Floral / Spicy
- Perfumer: Dominique Ropion
- Created: 2010