Yoga Om - Mineral Bath Salts
Recovery Bath Salts
Inspired by the tropical scents of Bali yoga retreats. Settle into a relaxing, muscle soothing bath after your practice; the perfect post-yoga treat. Allow the nutrient-rich bath to relieve sore muscles and ease the body into recovery. Extend your meditative ritual and self-care practice and use this time to unwind. Healing mind, body, and soul.
100% natural goodness. No animal testing, we test on friends and family. Paraben, phthalates and mineral oil free. No synthetic fragrance or colours.
Made in London, England. Formulated and made in small batches.
- Epsom Salt | Epsom salts are high in magnesium, a crucial mineral that helps the body maintain normal muscle and nerve function, support a healthy immune system and keeps the body strong. Everyday stresses such as anxiety and stress, pollution, exercise and late nights deplete our natural levels which means we are often running at a deficiency. A relaxing Epsom salt bath can replenish magnesium levels and fuel our body to ease inflammation, improve sleep and concentration, and help muscles recover after exercise.
- Dead Sea Salt | A therapeutic salt that contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, potassium, calcium, sodium, and bromide. Minerals that help the body promote healing, balance, relaxation, whilst recharging and promoting natural skin health. Soaking in Dead Sea salts are also known to work wonders for dry skin ailments.
- White Kaolin Clay | a mild clay detoxifier that helps stimulate circulation and purifies skin, allowing the body to eliminate toxins naturally.
- Grapefruit | Uplifting note that is fresh, soothing and clarifying. Grapefruit is known to fight fatigue and muscle aches.
- Lemongrass | Refreshing citrus oil that complements and brings a sweetness to the fragrance, known to relieve muscle ache and boost energy
Basil Essential | A green herbal note that is refreshing and great for healing fatigue and aching muscles, another great oil to relax a tense body.
Ylang-ylang | A wonderfully calming floral scent, ylang-ylang is known to help fight anxiety and stress. Providing an uplifting effect on mood.