Room Service - Eau de Parfum
“There are many things in your heart you can never tell to another person,” Greta Garbo said. Celebrated by her adoring fans, the reclusive siren kept her thoughts and heart private. Alone in her hotel room, attired in a drift of satin, scent and poignant allure, she keeps the world at bay. This elaborate bouquet features violet petals, pink orchid and green bamboo. Fresh mandarin nectar dances atop the sophisticated sandalwood-infused base.
- Top Notes: Mandarin nectar, blackberry
- Middle Notes: Bamboo, violet, pink orchid
- Base Notes: Black amber, musk, sandalwood
- Olfactive Group: Clean / Floral
- Perfumer: Jerome Epinette
- Created: 2015